People.

                                                                  People.


Sigh:::::::::::::


Every one I know or hear about is tired, We feel pushed and pulled from just about everything, Masks gloves social distancing , 

What I have found is every once in a while just when you think if any one gets in my way I well I don't know , But something,, Then someone speaks something kind is happening you can feel your self take a deep breath , even though your wearing a mask the smile reaches the eyes and the kind person knows it.

You feel better, such a small thing yet means so much, The divine heart has shown up,the heart is a great place to visit ,to share as this person has just done.

My heart knows it has been lifted by a simple kindness by someone I don't know.

You can be the heart the divine heart just by that kind moment you can give this considerable gift as you go about your day. Small things are worth more then anything else.

In the journey of my heart I find so much so many who will share the tiny journey with you known or not. Its like rain a sudden light shower over in a minute but lasts the whole day.

Let me give you a small kindness, You are worth everything, Remember that deep breath, this is a great practice when ever you are stressed do that, Let it out let it go:::Deep Breath:::::::::::Have a lovely day.


From My Heart To Yours

Drew Sr M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog